Bell Music Publishing collects information about our users:
- To provide an interactive web site where email is used to communicate with the users.
- To provide a security mechanism whereby we can restrict content to certain groups of users.
- To enable the purchase and delivery of goods through our online shop.
- To help us to improve the service we offer.
- To provide you with information on our products or services
We are committed to protecting your privacy:
- We will not share your information with others without your consent.
- We will respect your email privacy. You will only receive emails from us with new products, offers or promotions which we feel you might be interested in, but you can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- We will not share any of your details (including your email address) with any third party without your consent.
We collect information on:
- Our users through registration.
- Parties who express an interest either by email, telephone call, letter or by sign-up form.
- Parties who express an interest during contact with Bell Music Publishing personnel for example at meetings or exhibitions.
- Our customers when making a purchase.
Information we may collect:
- Your name, postal and email addresses, payment information and information about your order. Payment information is transmitted and processed securely and is NOT held by us or stored on any of our computers or servers.
Who will have access to your information?
- Only Bell Music Publishing personnel will have access to any of your information, and this will not visible to anyone else using the site.
- Payment information is transmitted and processed securely and is NOT held by us or stored on any of our computers or servers
Remember to log out and close your browser when you have finished your user session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe (deleting browser history will also increase your security). You as an individual are responsible for the security of, and access to, your own computer.
Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information over the Internet that this information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information in publicly accessible online forums, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your usernames and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet.
Our pages may contain links to other websites, and you should be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices on other websites.