A beautifully written selection of 10 new pieces and arrangements for Piano. Chord symbols and performance notes included.
- Tango Classico – a tango to be played with lots of fire and passion
- Waltz in Bb (The Bird) – an elegant piano waltz
- ‘Bottom Three’ Blues – blues style piece based on the bottom three ‘drawbars’ on a traditional Jazz organ
- Livvy’s Lullaby – a lovely warm lullaby written for friends of the composer
- Clownin’ Around – full of features of the ‘stride’ piano style first developed in the 1920’s and 30s
- Bluebells in the Breeze – the second waltz in this book in a movie or TV style
- Satipedie – an homage to Erik Satie in the style of his Gymnopédies
- Chanson de la Rivière – ‘Song of the River’, a flowing piece continuing with the serious feel of Satipedie
- Freedom – written in a swingy, Gospel style – huge and passionate with a massive helping of ‘Amen’!
- Fire Moon – Punchy, big and bold, written for Jupiters moon ‘Io’ commemorating the 2016 Juno space probe