A beautifully written selection of 10 new pieces and arrangements for Piano. Chord symbols and performance notes included.
- March of the Quavers – a Baroque style piano piece featuring Quavers and Semiquavers
- Strollin’ – a loose, relaxed and pleasant little swing number in Gmajor.
- La Paloma – with a ‘Latin’ feel, typical of the Habaneras style of music and dance
- Rainbow Sorbet – a piece in a driving disco style
- Bill Bailey (won’t you please come home) – a classic standard from the 1900s popular with Dixie and trad jazz bands
- A Penguin’s Curiosity – picture a small baby penguin on its first adventure away from the nest
- Flâner – a French word meaning ‘to wander’, this piece represents an individual taking a stroll
- Sole Bay Solitude – inspired by the delightful and well-known seaside town of Southwold
- Waltz for Jenna – a simple little waltz written for the family cat Jenna
- Smiley Face – dedicated to the composers daughter Abigail, the smiliest baby – ever!